East Coast, real weddings, West Coast

May 13, 2020

Kristin and Sean

Being a bi-coastal wedding planner can make my life (a little) chaotic and perfect all at the same time. While I am constantly flying from coast to coast, so are some of my couples! Funnily enough, my San Diego brides are getting married in Martha’s Vineyard and my Boston Couples are migrating to San Diego. I guess I am not the only one who had a hard time choosing between the west coast and the east coast!

This particular couple, Kristin and Sean, stole my heart since they have family members on each coast, similar to my own family. For Sean’s proposal, he told Kristin that he randomly had won a free night in a hotel in downtown Boston so they could spend the night in the city after a romantic dinner in the North End. Little did she know, the casual date night would turn into a night they would never forget.

After a big night of celebrating, they started to talk about their wedding details. They decided to have their wedding at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe – which is one of our favorite venues in SoCal.

One amazing detail they incorporated into their wedding was “love notes”. They spent the time to write each one of the guests a note letting them know how much they loved them and appreciated them traveling to San Diego for their special day. This small gesture can go along way and makes each guest feel extra appreciated!

SHARE  the POST:

1. Susan Pomeranz

May 13th, 2020 at 5:30 pm

Hi. This is a special surprise
    Glad to have the chance to see this beautiful special day.
    Love to Jason and Kristin

Sus. 💕

2. Sandy Brooks

May 13th, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Aww!! Happy you enjoyed their wedding 🙂

3. Joanne Turner

May 13th, 2020 at 9:23 pm

This was the most beautiful wedding with every detail carefully planned. Sean and Kristin are a beautiful couple and spent time making everyone feel so special. I flew from Florida to San Diego with the bride’s grandmother and our accommodations at the INN were perfect. I believe EVERYONE had a wonderful and beautiful time on this very beautiful perfect day. Thank you.

4. Sandy Brooks

May 13th, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Hi Joanne, Thank you so much for your comment! I’m so happy you had an amazing time 🙂 Kristin and Sean are such a sweet couple and we loved working with them. xoxo!!

5. Margy Durkin

May 14th, 2020 at 10:08 am

So happy to have all the pictures and details of this incredible wedding to view. Regrettably I could not be there in person so it was a true gift to be able to share in their joy in this way. Sean and Kristin are a very special couple and are loved so very much! I understand the wedding was amazing! So very happy they can share this beautiful memory for a lifetime!

6. Sandy Brooks

May 14th, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Aww!! I have their entire album in my portfolio if you wanted to see more details 🙂
    They were one of our favorite couples! xoxo